Thursday, August 2, 2018



This is the view from my screen porch where I have my coffee in the mornings and watch the birds (and the old people) go by!

Today is another busy one.  Canasta at noon, a show at 4:00 (more later about this) and then dinner finished up by bingo!  So as to the show - it's the staff here and it's called the "No talent show".  Most of them are very talented though and I'm told they do this every year and it's very funny.  I'm looking forward to it.

Sorry to run, it's after 11:00 and I have to dress and get to canasta!  Bye my loves...

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great time. Love your coffee view each morning. I'd be out there too.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the view. I'll bet there are beautiful birds to watch also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day that you are having. Having a coffee watching the birds an the old people ( LOL )old people. Way to go Bee. Have a great day my lovely friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your porch, the birds and coffee every morning !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bee,
    The view is beautiful from your patio. What a great place to greet the new day.
    Take care and keep winning.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm exhausted thinking about your schedule! Have a blast! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the view from your porch.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!