Wednesday, August 1, 2018



Nothing like a Florida sky and some palm trees to make me smile.  So what's happening in my world?  I'm going to try to blog more.  My "Total Brain Health Workout" class has issued a 30 day challenge.  I have decided to do three things instead of one.  First take a photo of something I love each day, next walk each day increasing the time daily, and finally reading for an hour a day.  This class is a 20 week lecture series and this was week six.  It's one of my favorite classes.

So it's August.  Summer is rushing by at warp speed here.  Today I have a bridge class and a dinner with friends and then a movie in the theatre - "An evening you will forget the rest of your life".  I have no idea what this is but I'm going.  

I am busy every day and I absolutely love it.  This was truly the best thing I could have done for myself.  (It won't leave my children much when I'm gone but they are happy I'm here.)

And I'm really not...

  much anyway!


11 comments:

  1. Glad your happy and blogging again. Missed it each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy,happy, happy for you Bee. You deserve to be happy but now we have to get you back to cruising. Remember my lovely friend, we have to cruise together at least one more time in our life. Once again Bee, Mary Lou & I are very happy for you in your new life. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you made the right decision to move. I'm so happy for you. It's what you needed and you're with people that can relate to you and you to them. Wonderful.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bee--how beautiful! Let's not worry about the kids. You being in a place with people to interact with and help when you need it, means more to them than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so missed your daily blogging, but your new life sounds so wonderful, I may have to move in with you! You did a great job raising your kids to be successful. They don't need your money when you're gone; they need to know you're happy while you're with us. I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you are happy and enjoying yourself! Enjoyed reading your post and you sound like you are having a lot of fun with everything! Big hugs and your move definitely was an excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy you moved there. You are a very busy person so this place is just perfect for you.
    Your children like mine do not care about the money just as long as you are happy and they can see your enjoying your life. Do you still have your bike ?

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to hear you so happy again, Miss Bee!

    Mels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao Bee,
    Your day program is excellent, time goes by and you can enjoy various experiences, also when you are not too much...anyway!
    Have positive thoughts and always something to do, to learn, to search....big hugs, honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If your kids are anything like me they've told you to live your life to the absolute fullest and don't you dare leave a single dollar unspent on whatever makes you happy and content!

    And I believe they are a lot like me in that regard!

    Yeah for Bee Blogging! Except for a couple of art blogs and one recipe blog, yours is the only one I still have in my bloglovin reader thingamadoodle. Which in total makes about 6 I still follow. :D Believe it or not I did set up a blogger blog for a friend of mine just a few weeks ago. She wants to start blogging. She hasn't yet, but it's ready.

    Soooo glad you're living large, Bee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!