Tuesday, August 20, 2019


So they are renovating the lobby in the clubhouse and I was in the card room playing bridge and looked out to see this.  I showed it to the executive director thinking he'd like to mention it to the contractor but he didn't seem concerned.  He's the weak link in this place I think.  But mostly it's lovely and I still love it.

Oh, and now I am on the Council with a committee under me (not literally!) that encompasses the grounds.  All of the grounds.  To include the buildings (but not inside them), landscaping, lakes, roads, all of it.  Talk about stupid!  How did I get talked into this?  I get to hear every complaint about a lightbulb out or a shrub with a dead leaf, all of it.  Buggers.  I need my head examined.

And THIS guy above does NOT fall under my watch. Ha.

So I must run now because I must get ready for an early dinner tonight (5:00) and bridge game after but I will try to blog more.  I'm really sorry to be gone so much.


6 comments:

  1. You and I both have a problem saying no. I'm getting much better though.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy with your recovery and possibly having a great time.
    Just keep enjoying each day and stop by to say Hello now and then.
    parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologise! Have fun and carry on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If every once in a while you can stop here or on FB and let us know you're still fine, we are too! Glad you've been too busy to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bee,
    So good to hear from you. I hope the residents appreciate you and your fellow council members. You truly care for the place you live and all others should too. Hang in there and continue to live the good life.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  6. My you are so funny Bee. I was just wondering, do you still think about going for a cruise at all? Just thinking. See ya my friend from long ago.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!