Wednesday, June 19, 2019


Yesterday we dyed silk scarves in crafts class.  Of course I went red, white, and blue,  I almost went pink but decided with the 4th of July around the corner, well, you know.  We make the most interesting stuff in that class and it's completely free with everything included.  Next week we are doing summer door wreaths. The one on my front door now I made there as well, it's the spring one.

Last night I played bridge with someone that has never won before, at least since I've been playing.  My regular partner was busy.  Anyway we came in first place and you should have seen her face!  She was so happy!

Tonight is a movie, Front Runner, about Gary Hart.  It must be old I don't know but I'll go, I like the movies.  

Tonight is also lamb chop night in the dining room.  It's every other Wednesday.  Now I don't like them at all but most people love them and they are presented very nicely.  There are lots of other choices though so I'll enjoy my dinner as always.

Must get in the shower now, I have to go to "Waist Watchers" at 2:00.  Later loves...

3 comments:

  1. You don't do Facebook much anymore. I checked this morning. It's good that you are busy with other things and I'm glad you post here so we know you're doing well.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scarf! Now I need to move down there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! I also do not love lamb. Ack.

    So WW, huh? Good for you! I bought a bunch of Lean Cuisine meals to have for at least one meal a day and I've been making my yummy, healthy soups. I'm down about 13 pounds and have been sitting at that number for about 2 weeks. Sheesh. My husband has been eating 2-4 ice creams a day plus other snacks and his 3 big meals and his clothes are hanging off him. Arrrgghhhh!!

    In other news, I plan to start using my recumbent bike again. YAY! So far, I've given it a good dusting. bahahaha!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!