Friday, August 3, 2018


So Friday's activities:  Today my cleaning lady comes.  I have "Current Events" in the early afternoon and then happy hour at 4:30. I am hosting a dinner table in the Waterfront Dining Room at 6:00 and bingo later.  Another busy day.  

Current Events is good because there are two leaders and one is conservative and one is liberal.  Everyone treats everyone else with respect and no fighting.  Aside from politics we discuss any current events anyone wants to talk about.  I really enjoy it.

And I'm still not...

8 comments:

  1. No fighting is the best part. There's enough of that with the news these days.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, honey. Love you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew that is one busy schedule, glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day. You are so lucky to be living there. Something to do if you want or not.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bingo with the Biddies! Oh, my mother would love that place! bahahaha! I can't wait to see what's up tomorrow! Or in my case, it's guess it's today already. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. No fighting but respect between a conservative and liberal is what it should be. Not this visciousness that Trump is putting out in this world. If you like Trump, I'm sorry for my words. It got me in trouble before. Sorry, sorry.
    Now the good stuff. It sounds like you are really enjoying your new life. I'm so happy for you Bee. Friendly woman like you will always succeed in life. See ya my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been catching up a bit. So glad that you're happy with life in general and where you live in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of current event activity. Especially Bee since everyone can have a respectful sharing of ideas. Continue to enjoy your wonderful new home.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home sounds like Heaven. I am soooo glad you moved there.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!