Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Still no power but I did see six power trucks working right outside the gate so hopefully it won't be long now. Chuck's is back as of last night.

One neighbor called to to see if he could "borrow " some ice. I said where would I get ice?  He said doesn't your freezer have any?  Head. Wall. Head. Wall.

Next up is a guy on the seventh floor that called Comcast to fix his service. They came out. The problem?  No power. FFS people.

So that's it in my world... how's yours?

6 comments:

  1. Ice, cable television. Bless their hearts. Bless their hearts.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Big hug to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as a person who called the refrigerator repair guy when our ice maker wasn't working, only to find out a grand had it locked (duh, big display) I have no comment. Good to see on Facebook you have power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have any stories to top these !
    Hope you get power soon.
    Was there much damage where your are ?

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. We lost power and a few hours later, but before Al started up the generator, my mother got up from the couch and said she was going to charge her phone. I asked how she was planning to do that. D'oh. I took the flashlight and went into the bathroom and the first thing I did was hit the light switch. D'oh.

    We are so spoiled by our technology.

    And I am so glad everything is back on.

    Carry on.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit to flipping a light switch even though I know power is off - or even when I know the bulb is burned out - but calling the cable repair folks is a little past crazy! I hope you have your power back on by the time you read this, and can enjoy ice and cable and all that good stuff again. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!