Wednesday, April 10, 2019


So today my Maj game was canceled because one of the gals was not well so I got to stay home.  I decided to do a me day and had a long hot shower, did my hair, nails, etc. and put on a clean nightgown because I don't have to go out until 5:00 tonight.  

Well the next thing I knew a guy came to change my AC filter, ok, no problem.  Then a friend stopped by to return a dish I had given her some green beans and ham in so ok, that's two with me in a nightgown but that had to be the end.  No.  My cleaning lady was back from vacation and stopped by to give me a hug, she missed me.  Sigh, all good but I'm still not dressed.  Then  I got a call that a battery was low in my "'I've fallen and I can't get up" sensor thingy so he came to change it.  It's now 2:30 and I'm still not dressed.  I almost want to just stay in and not get dressed today but I won't.  

The movie in the clubhouse tonight is The Green Book and I want to see it and I have a dinner reservation before that so I'll get my rear end dressed and up and out.

Be well, I shall too!


4 comments:

  1. I love me days. They are fun, but they are more fun if you don't have any visitors. Oh well.

    Have a fabulous day and enjoy the movie. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I did this once and have learned. Any day I take it easy and relax sure enough that the day everyone has to see me.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unexpected people at my door is what drives me to get dressed everyday--usually not until 11:30, but at least then. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've spent a few days in my bathrobe, saying I wanted to spend the day in bed for one reason or another, and yes, then life interrupts almost constantly, and i find it's 6:00 p.m. and i've been going non-stop, In my bathrobe... One of the privileges of being over 60 - you can be in your bathrobe and it doesn't shock anyone.
    Big hugs/Love

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!