Friday, April 19, 2019


I took this photo on my way home from the clubhouse last night.  The full moon is tonight but it was nearly full and so pretty.

Today I have PT and then current events after that.  I'm not going to the dining room tonight because it's the Passover dinner.  I still like to cook anyway and I have plenty of things on hand to make.  

I'm having some trouble with little ants.  I didn't have any bug spray so I used Windex on them.  Then I had the exterminator come and he surprised me by saying that's a great way to kill them and that he's spray with chemicals outside.  Who knew?

One of my friends is moving away next month and I'll be sorry to see her go.  She is going into another independent living  place like this one but in Orlando near her daughter.  I do have lots of friends here but she was the first one I made when I moved in.

Have a great weekend y'all and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. You live in a beautiful place, Empress Bee. Yes you do.

    Glad you got rid of those ants. We don't like them in the house either.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to cook, too. But not too much! I made a new chicken dish in my air fryer and a new pasta dish in my pressure cooker, and I was so tired I forgot to put vegetables on the table! It will be out to dinner tomorrow for sure. You sure do have a nice life there, Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, the worst part of growing older is not having any children to live near, so I'm really glad that's she's going to be nearer her daughter. That's nice. ;)

    I'm oretty sure I have everything Astro Exterminating sells. Pest Control, check! Termite Bond, check! Annual Lawl Treatment, chek! :) :) :) Bugs are nasty! The End.

    big hugs, Bee! xo♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!