Sunday, March 24, 2019


So it's Sunday evening and I just realized that I haven't posted in a bit so here goes.  The duck finished my taxes today and I'll be writing a check but then I knew that was coming.  I just wish those jerks in DC would spend it a little better.  Going after the president is not helpful, he's doing what he said he was going to do and the country is in much better shape than before his election so just let him alone please.  You don't have to like him as a person but at least give him credit for the accomplishments.  

I was asked why I haven't been on a cruise in a while and gosh, why bother?  Other than the ocean I have the same amenities right here where I live.  I really love dressing for dinner in the evening and going to the dining room and then having entertainment afterward.  

I've been sleeping in a bit lately, why not?  Life is grand here.

Hope you are having a lovely week y'all.  I know I am!


6 comments:

  1. I don't like out DC is spending my money either. I don't like how California is spending it either. I didn't care for Obama, but he was still my president. Sore losers is what I'm seeing.

    I wouldn't go on a cruise either. You have everything right there. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day and week, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for the beautiful ocean, you seem to have everything the cruise does minus the mass of people yelling, pushing running around and acting somewhat crazy.
    Maybe an Alaskan would being different from all the same places you have been before.
    Have a great week !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very happy for you that you are so happy - and have all the amenities of a cruise right at home:)
    You deserve every bit of enjoyment and good that there is on offer.
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to hear what's going on in your peaceful life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, the ocean is the whole point of a cruise! I grew up on the ocean and haven't lived near it since getting married, unless you count Tampa, which I do not. :) We do have one booked but not until next year I may manage to book one before then but we shall see. I do have a visit planned to fly up to see my sisters and family with motherdear in a few weeks so that's something, right? :)

    I am so delighted for you that you've mae this move that seems so perfect for you, Bee!

    big hugs xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why bother? You once told me that you would stay for months on a cruise ship. I guess you have found your ship, on land. See ya my friend.


    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!