Saturday, June 15, 2019


Well I've gotten told by several people now that I have stopped blogging so here I go again.  The above book was a book club book here at La Posada and I didn't read it then but am reading it now.  It's VERY good.

Things are still busy here, I'm busy every day but Sunday and that's the day I go to lunch with the duck.  We guard that time together and love it.

Last week I had a big scare where my annual CT scan showed several masses in my chest.  Of course that is horrible to hear and scary as heck and I had to wait almost a week to get the PET scan and then another day to get the results but my dear Dr. Wacks called me on the phone and said one word - NEGATIVE.  He even thought it wasn't going to be good, he didn't say as much but I could see it in him.  It turns out to be fluid filled enlarged bursa sacks.  They should hurt but they don't.  I still have to see the oncologist Monday but that's ok.

Today we have the monthly BIG BINGO at 3:30 and then dinner and then bridge.  Every day has two or three things I go to and I could not be happier if I tried.  

So stick with me and I'll try the blogging again!

8 comments:

  1. Zane and I were talking about you last night and I told him I was going to email you to see if all is well.

    I hate scares like that. The waiting is awful.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are A-OK Miss Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear from you again, Ms. Bee! Glad all is well. I know sacred days. I walk with my cousin on Tuesdays, and then we go to lunch somewhere where they have senior discounts because it's fun. No doctor or dentist appointments that day! Glad you are well. Have a nice lunch with your son tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you name pop up. I was just thinking of you.
    Happy to know your OK test wise. Love the Sunday Lunch with Chuck.
    parsnip x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, look-y here! I only have a few blogs I follow now and they're all artist I adore. I'd might have said "except you" except that you ARE an artist, one that isn't swingin' a brush anymore, but still!

    So relieved your scare had a happy ending.

    big hugs ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I googled the book... and I nearly ordered it. Except for the 400+ books already waiting to be read in my Kindle queue. Sadly, I'm pretty sure I will not live long enough to read what I already have. Having said that, I am currently re-reading a 12-book series. I absolutely loved them when I read them years ago.

    You may recall from my active blogging period a post where I yard-saled or donated ALL of my actual books and I went all-Kindle. Well, except for this one series that I kept. They were all pre-ordered first editions. A few years ago I also let them go because who needs to keep dusting them off? Am I right?

    Which is why I recently had to order the Kindle bundle so I could re-read them. I'm nearly through the 12 books, and then that's me, off to re-read the 3-book prequels collection. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exhale, breathe. You are back and I am so thankful. Seriously worried and anxious and not happy. Welcome back Miss Bee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bee,
    Wonderful to see you back on the blog. Good news from Dr Wack.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!