Saturday, March 9, 2019


I took this from the same bridge only looking west.  It was last night walking home from dinner.  The moon was just a sliver and the bright spot in the center is the fountain.  It was much prettier than my photo.  I have an iPhone 9 and should be able to take much better photos at night, I just don't know how.  I must learn this!

Today is BIG bingo (meaning the monthly big prizes) and then dinner and bridge.  It's warm but not enough for the pool today plus it's raining a bit off and on.  

I got to see TCD yesterday and he is just as cute as ever, or even more so.  

Also I finally got the Takata airbag replaced on my car.  It's been years since the recall but none were available to do it before now.  

Have a lovely weekend!  I shall too for sure!

4 comments:

  1. Oh the cute doctor. Very good.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, honey. Love you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Cute Dentist? I always thought something more than dentistry might come of that. You said walking home... so you're doing wonderfully well after surgery and PT! How absolutely splendid!

    My mother had a bowel blockage and emergency surgery 2/28. Tomorrow will be a week that she came home. She's still not doing all that extra. She's just not bouncing back too quickly and that has me worried more than a bit. She's healing OK from the surgery and has a recheck with the surgeon this week, but I may also take her to see her Primary for a look see.

    So taking care of Mum, taking care of an elderly cat in congestive heart failure and 3 other elderly PITA cats, and my sweet hubby, working, cooking, cleaning.... yeah... that's pretty much all I'm doing lately. Hanging in and hanging on until vacation! :)

    big hugs xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bee. I tried to call this morning but you were out. You're a busy woman my friend. Oh you saw TCD. I'm so happy that you and him are still good friends. Well, that's all for now. Keep enjoying living. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi poopsie! didnt know you were still bloggy. i will be spying on you now !

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!