Monday, March 4, 2019



I took this photo from the bridge from my complex to the clubhouse.  It is so lovely here, I am SO lucky to be here for sure.

So what has happened in the past few days?  Well I won $46.00 at bingo!  And I won first place twice at bridge $2.00 each time.  Bingo is $2,00 also except for the coverall at the end and that's what I won this week.  Oh, and I lost $.30 cents at Mahjong!

Today I have a Rummykub game.  Have you played this yet?  It's easy to learn and lots of fun.  We don't play for money though.  

Yesterday I was sitting on the screened porch and I saw TWO Rosy Spoonbills!  I had only ever seen one but now there are two.  I could't get a photo fast enough but they are SO beautiful!  Large bright pink birds!

Have a lovely day y'all.  I shall too for sure...

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great time in your new digs. Good for you. As it should be. What a beautiful place.

    Have a fabulous day and week, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are happy in your lovely new home, dearest Bee!
    Congratulations on your winnings.
    A treat to see the two birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some beautiful birds, and that is a lovely complex you live in, Bee. What fun you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I work, I cook, I clean, I order groceries that Al picks up for me and then, if I'm not too tired, I read. I do have one cruise booked but it's a year off. I also have a long weekend trip planned for next month to bring my mother up to my sister's for the summer. It was snowing there again yesterday, so I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that trip so much. LOL.

    big hugs xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you're rich. LOL It's been awhile since I've talked with you. Your life has changed a great deal Bee. Only for the Best my friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least you won at something.lately if it were not bad luck,I'd think I would have none.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely gorgeous place, Bee.
    It looks like paradise.
    I'm so glad you get to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bee I am so happy for you. What a beautiful place to live and most of all enjoy living there.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!