Friday, February 22, 2019


This isn't the best shot but you can see the article if you enlarge it.  They put it on the desk in the lobby as you enter La Posada!  I was very flattered!

Tonight is another Bond film, Goldfinger.  We are seeing all 26 of them and as I had not seen any before I'll go.  This will be my third one.  I liked them but he sure does sleep with a lot of women!

Three O'Clock is current events, this week's topic is Brexit.  Then happy hour at Four and then since it's Friday that means the table I host is tonight.  I have a table for seven and then the movie.  Busy day.  

Have a lovely weekend my friends,  I shall too for sure!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely article. Very well done and you look marvelous.

    I'm glad you're having a great time in your new digs. You're one lucky gal.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, honey. Love you bunches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy is good ! and your busy sounds like fun !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read the article, nicely done and I love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous article Bee! I’m so impress with your new residence. Continue to enjoy in good health and friendship.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  5. How marvelous! I looked for the article yesterday but I assume it's by subscription only. So thank you for sharing it! Enjoy your dinner tonight!

    big hugs xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golfing? Where is it the story about you & Charlie enjoying years of cruising which was part of your lives? It was a beautiful story Bee and your photo was perfect. See ya my good friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice write-up. Although I am also surprised it didn't mention cruising. Or your on-line medical degree....

    Sounds like you're watching the best Bond films first -- Sean Connery was the James Bond as far as I'm concerned. I liked the Roger Moore Bond movies, too -- played for laughs, often enough, which drove the purists crazy, but I enjoyed them. Pierce Brosnan should have been better in the role; a haircut would have helped, but the franchise was in decline by then....

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!