Thursday, February 21, 2019



The pool was lovely today, 92 and the air was 84.  That's about as good as possible I think.  The building in the background is the gym.  I didn't go there though.

I was featured in the Palm Beach Post today with an interview and a photo but I haven't seen it yet.  It's about living in a place like La Posada and why I'm here, etc.  

Tonight is bingo and I go on Thursdays.  It costs $2.00 for two cards for the whole night.  The prizes are $2.00 plus an additional card for each game and the final game is a cover all for the rest of the money.  La Posada kicks in some too.  They serve cookies and beverages at break time too.

Guess that's all I know today y'all.  Have a lovely day, I know I will!


4 comments:

  1. I'm all bundled up here. I'm so tired of the cold.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. When summer comes I have a shade screen put up also. Too much sun and shade feels very nice when it is 110.
    Have fun at Bingo.... hope you win.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pool is beautiful. I have been freezing in South Central Illinois. I won't get warm until Spring.💨⛄
    Have a beautiful weekend in the pool.
    How proud you and family must be with your interview and beening published!
    Congrat

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister Janice sent me 3 photos of a snowman she and her son Tommy built yesterday. Brrr... That's all I know. haha!

    big hugs xo♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!