Sunday, January 20, 2019


Well it's Sunday and I didn't get to see the duck because he has a cold and we decided I shouldn't be around it.  Next week!  He's really so good to me as is D#1, I am SO lucky.

I played bridge last night but didn't win.  I made a big mistake and my partner made a smaller one and it was enough to keep us out of the money.  Well the $2,00 prize that is.

Ryan works here as I have told you (that's how I found this place) and he is in the entertainment department.  He is starting a weekly extra movie, the Bond series, 26 in all, in order.  As I have never seen any of them I am excited to go to this event.  

I have been invited by the sales staff to be on a resident panel to answer questions for potential new residents.  This is really an honor as they only want people that will be positive and present a good view of course.  The first one includes an upscale lunch (we do food very well here!).

So added to all my other activities I now have two more!  Be well my dears, I shall too...


6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're thriving in your new digs. I knew you would. It's exactly what you needed to do.

    Have a fabulous day and week, honey. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good you are getting involved. That will keep you just busy enough and will be so good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blew the $2.00???? I can't believe you let that pot slip through your hands! I've watched a few of the Bond movies. I suppose they're just like othes; I like some of them, and some not-so-much.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to retire like you, Bee! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bee, sorry to hear about the $2000 but next time you’ll come in first. Great to hear about your activities and marvelous life. God bless.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to see you doing so well. I know Sarge would be proud!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!