Wednesday, January 23, 2019



We have had a bit of a cool spell, not really cold but cool and I don't like it.  I like 80+ and nothing less but I make do.  

Tonight is movie night, well the regular movie night, not the Bond movie night.  It's "Quincy" tonight.  I have not seen it and don't even know what it is about but I'll go of course.  

I have been thinking about a cruise but then I think - WHY?  I live the same life other than the ocean.  It has activities all day and we dress for dinner each night like on the ship and entertainment at night. I honestly could not be happier and feel so fortunate to be living here.  

As I think about it I haven't really shown you much of this place so I will start to take some photos to show you.

Have a lovely day my dears, I shall as well...

5 comments:

  1. It's 36 degrees here this morning. Cold and then some. Some are far colder. We'll start warming back up in February.

    No you don't need to spend money on a cruise when you're already having the time of your life. I agree.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you and Roche too. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see photos of your "cruise ship on land".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will enjoy seeing pictures of your new place. It is such a pleasure to read of your happiness in this new phase of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dearest Bee. You are right - your new place is a wonderful cruise without the waves - unless the waves are in the pool:) Glad you are happy, and looking forward to seeing more pictures! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next few nights our low will be 28-32 miserable degrees. I can't wait for spring.

    I do miss the ocean. I don't really need to cruise for that and honestly, I don't do any of the ship's night entertainment except a night at the piano bar as I always go to bed so early, but I do love the smells and sounds of the ocean. I don't need to cruise to get that though, do I? So a little trip to another coastal town might be lovely. Last year we did St. Simon's and a few other coastal areas. But we'll wait until it warms up again.

    I'm so happy you're loving it there in your new home! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!