Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Boy I've had a good run of winning at games lately!  I won $32.00 at bingo and $2.00 at bridge and $2.40 at Mahjong and then I was invited to an appreciation luncheon by La Posada and won the door prize.  It was a bottle of wine and I almost gave it away but first I decided to take off the wrapping paper and inside there was a $50,00 gift certificate to a local restaurant.  What a haul  I'm due to lose for awhile now but that's ok.   

Lately I've been listening to David Sedaris at night in bed.  I like audiobooks and he is so funny.  If you are not familiar with him check him out on youtube to see if you might like his style of humor.

That's about it for today.  Movie tonight in the clubhouse and laundry today.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on your wins. Fabulous.

    Have a fabulous day and week, honey. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Hope Lady Luck continues to smile on you. Enjoy your wonderful new friends and life at La Posada.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well, well Bee, you are a fantastic winner. Well my friend, we are leaving to go to the hotel for the night ( up at 3:30am ) the the shuttle takes us to the airport and at 7:10am, up.up and away to Fort Lauderdale and after that to the ship. I'm very excited like I am every year. See ya when I'm back after 10 days.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo to the big wins! As soon as we get into bed we put on NCIS (or as it's referred to in our house, "Gibbs"). Almost immediately I've rolled over and am sound asleep. The very same thing would happen with an audio book. I am worthless for TV or reading (or anything really!) at the end of the day.

    Do you do the Amazon Audible? Or just by the DVD books?

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!