Saturday, January 5, 2019


Today was the annual bridge tournament at La Posada and I came in second place with my partner.  (That's really good).  I don't know what we won yet because the guy wasn't there yet when  left but it's probably a Publix gift card.  It doesn't matter, I won and that's the good part!

Last night I invited my Friday table mates back to my apartment after dinner and we all seven had a nice time visiting and just talking.  They are all so nice.

I'll tell you a bit about them so you can get to know them... I'll do it in the order I met them.

Sherry - Very active in lots of things here, petite, vivacious, beautiful white hair, a widow.

Beverly - Curly blonde hair, tall and thin, dresses so nice, made her second bedroom into a closet!  Has a cat and loves animals of all kinds.  Widow, husband was a candy machine salesman and VERY successful.

Larry - Close with Beverly and retired from GE, he was an engineer and is extremely smart and kind.

Ann - Tall, thin, beautiful, gorgeous clothes and always dresses to perfection.  Her apartment is two bedroom also and very pretty.  Widow and I think her husband was a dentist.

Steve - Retired Colonial United States Army, Tall, thin, extremely well mannered and gracious.  Very close with Ann.  They look great together.  Widower.

Kay - Native Floridian, extremely well educated and as genuinely nice a person as I have ever met.  She is tall, thin, grey curly hair, dresses very nicely.

And me, frumpy and laughs a lot.  Just plain old me.  Very happy me.

7 comments:

  1. They all sound fun BUT I adore you and your fabulous zest for life. I think you are beautiful.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frumpy? I seriously doubt that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then there is Bee, who is the life of the party. Sounds like a great group.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad you are back on your blog. I was scared something happened to you. Sounds like you have a great table of folks. Reading with you on the blog has been a joy. You are super smart, funny, beautiful, decorator and a very confident woman. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, frumpy or plain, never. You more vivacious and exciting to me. Va va voom my friend. See ya Bee.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!