Sunday, August 12, 2018


Well it's Sunday and not too much goes on, I'm having dinner with the duck but other than that just chores around the apartment (which I needed to do anyway).  I sat outside early this morning and listened to the birds busy themselves starting their day.  Funny little creatures.  There aren't many crows and they are my favorite, so smart.  Ugly but really smart.  If you are nice to them they remember you and aren't afraid the next time.  I used to be afraid of all birds but I'm not so much any more.

Hope your Sunday is totally tits.  Mine is quiet but lovely!

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see Roche. He's looking mighty handsome. We just got back from our cruise to Benicia for the Peddlers Fair. Great time, great cruise. Going to spend one more night on the boat and then home tomorrow.

    Have a fabulous dinner with the Duck. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bee. I tried earlier calling you but you must of been out. I'll later in the week. See ya my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a bird that layed 3 eggs in a tiny little nest she'd built on top of the light and underneath the awning over our bedroom door. I started out watching them every day from eggs to hatchlings.... and then I forgot all about them. I finally remembered to look and the nest was empty. I didn't even know their names.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!