Thursday, August 9, 2018


So last night's movie was "An Inspector Calls".  I watched the whole thing but didn't get it.  I even googled it when I got home.  It is supposedly a classic but I don't think it makes sense.  If you've seen it and know please let me know.

If you are on Facebook I'm Bonnie Closser Cordle.  

Tonight is trivia instead of Bingo because the Big Bingo they have monthly is Saturday.  Saturday is going to be a busy one.  Bridge after dinner and bingo before.  I swear I never thought I'd play bridge again but I am enjoying it.  Sarge would be shocked! lol

Oh I almost forgot!  I played Maj yesterday with my gals from Palm Beach.  I didn't win but I loved seeing them and playing.  We have a game next Wednesday too.

That's it from my world.  Hope you have a great day.  I know I will!

5 comments:

  1. I've not seen the movie so can't help you. Sometimes they are very hard to follow or figure out.

    I'm so happy you're staying busy and you're happy. That's what life is all about.

    Have a fabulous day. Love you bunches. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are still seeing others from Palm Beach. It also seems that you are having fun things throughout the day. Wow! Wonderful. One of these days I'm going to surprise you with a phone call. I just hope that you'll be there since you are so busy now. LOL See ya Bee.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to hear you so happy again, Miss Bee. Enjoy.

    Mels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care for movies that need to be explained. As many times as I've watched this one particular movie (trying to get it!) because my nephew has said many times that it's the smartest movie filmed, I STILL don't really get it. So herefore, I must be an idiot? pffftttt...

    So glad you're living large! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Movies are few and far between for us. We are done with Hollywood for the most part. In other words, I can’t help ya!

    Big hugs, honey,,,

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!