Monday, August 13, 2018



Just a bit of the wildlife I saw having my coffee on the screened porch.  Plenty to look at here!  The iguana will get lots bigger  They sort of scare me but I don't get close.  There was a fourth bird, a brown one that looked just like the white ones but I didn't get a good shot of her.  They were pecking at the ground, getting bugs I suppose.  Very busy anyway!

Today I am about to go play Rummy Kue or however you spell that.  We have between six and eight that play and it's lots of laughs. 

Have a great Monday!  I shall too!


6 comments:

  1. I like the little Gecko lizards, not sure about big ones.
    What kind of birds are those> We have Sand Hill Cranes that big, but they are brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bee, So glad you are loving your life at your new place. Oh yes, I will not get near to things that can jump or spring...not doing that. I do not like to get near animals that spit either. LOL. Take care my friend, Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm all caught up now and I'm so happy your new place is treating you so well. As Sandy says, "Life is good"!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we like Rummikub. Dick isn’t much on games, but will play that one. And our Aggravation marbles game. He is totally into that one.

    Say hi to the Duck for me. All is well here at home.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only game I play anymore is hearts on the computer. Al likes Freecell. But mostly Netflix. hahahaha!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you live someplace where it is lovely to look at plus fun to live there.

    cheers, parsnip and badger

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!