Monday, August 6, 2018


So this afternoon I have a dermatology appointment.  Since I'm in the sun a lot I go twice a year.  Then tonight I am calling bingo.  I was requested!  Lol.  Whatever that means but I don't mind.  I'd rather play but I don't mind calling.

I also have a mahjong game this week, on Wednesday.  We haven't played for a while because some players were out of town.  I'm looking forward to that.

Tomorrow night the (Self appointed) mayor (of the pool where I used to live) and his lovely bride are coming here for dinner.  I'll be really glad to see them.  They came once before and liked it. Hey, what's not to like, right?

So that's it from my world...




8 comments:

  1. You have a busy schedule and sure sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy the Mahjong Ladies and the Mayor and Lovely Bride are coming for dinner.
    Sounds like fun.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your busy schedule. You are happier than I've seen you for a very long time. Good for you.

    Have a fabulous day. Love you and Roche too. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, company for dinner! How lovely! What's on the menu?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that will be so nice to have dinner with your friends from your other place. Have a place for me Bee. I'm flying right now and I'll see you later. Oops! I don't have my ticket. Oh well, you three will enjoy the dinner without me. LOL See ya my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you are just as busy in the new place as you were before. What is your Facebook name? mine is the same as my "handle" here. Its really great to see you posting again! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe they will like your place so much, they will move over too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What did you cook?

    I sure miss you.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!