Sunday, August 5, 2018


Today is a pool day for me.  I love that part of it is shaded by the canopy as the sun is brutal.  

The show last night at the Fern House was great  Several very funny comedians and Peter Lemongello Jr. sand his heart out.  What a talent that young 18 year old has!  If you are on facebook I posted a video but can't get it here on blogger.

Tonight I'm actually cooking for myself!  I don't do that too much anymore.  I still like to cook but it's just so easy to go to the dining room and the food is so good there that I just don't cook too much.

Have a great day Y'all.  I know I will too!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect to have sun and shade while enjoying the pool. I'll bet your personal trainer misses you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're loving where you are. It's just what you needed. I know how you love the pool too. Shade is a wonderful thing.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you bunches. Roche too. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd ever cook again, if I lived there. Unless it was something I was really craving and not on their menu. Glad you had a good time last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to hear things are working out for you, Bee! I like to cook, too, but anytime someone else wants to cook for me, I take them up on it. Have a great time in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you are back into the pool. Do you still talk with your dentist friend? Just wondering. Have a great Monday Bee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much as I enjoy cooking there are times I wish someone could cook for me! You are living the dream, my gal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!