Wednesday, October 15, 2014


In case you didn't see my facebook post this was yesterday.  One legged lunges.  Thirty on each leg.  He thought he'd give me something I couldn't do and I showed him, I easily did it.  I was done before I knew he didn't think I could do it.  BTW, it's really hard.  Try it if you don't believe me!

Then I came home and ate some cottage cheese and I was going to the pool and I almost fell asleep before I got there.  I sat down on the couch "for just a minute".  Finally I did get up and go.  The pool was absolutely perfect, water clean and clear, perfect temperature, sunny day, just absolutely the best.

Last night I lost my money at poker and was home by 9:30.  I just didn't get cards all night, if I had high cards the board was low cards or the opposite.  Not my night at all.

I didn't mind leaving early though because I was so sleepy but didn't like to lose all my money, especially that fast but oh well.

Today is Maj and I shall win.  I hope.  Have a great Wednesday y'all.  I will to.

11 comments:

  1. You win! I can't do one on account of my knees. You are incredible. srsly.

    Have a marvelous day in paradise. Maybe it won't rain buckets again today. Maybe. ;) big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! I couldn't do that when I was in good shape! My balance is awful and both knees are kaput, although he doc told me they are just fine, thank you very much. Those of us without balance salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've won every time and I'm not talking about money. Just look at you. Wow! Just looking at you makes me tired. Remember back when I first met you? Could you have done what you are doing now? No. That's why I say you have won my dear and are still winning. Congratulations you gorgeous doll. That dentist friend of yours had better get moving or he might be left in the dust.
    Have a wonderful, tremendous, healthy day. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you live in a condo what has a community room or something where you go to play cards and maj? Is Andre' and the pool also connected to where you live, or do you go some place else? inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you WERE tired after that amazing workout, then the lovely pool. (Oh, that pool sounds so nice!) Sorry about the lousy cards last night but I know you, you had fun anyway. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciaoo Bee...h...

    I just did see your fb post and photo! You work so hard, and the results are so good!!! You become an athlete!!!
    Have a great Afternoon...G. did gym with a trainer, just at 15:30 today, he comes next Friday again!!!

    Big hugs, honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great and you can do these things because Andre has helped you be strong. Yes he has. Good for you.

    Sorry you lost all your money at poker. You'll get it back next week.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!!!! I love cottage cheese! it's one of my favorite foods. Bee Power!!!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee, You look fabulous. I am so proud of you. To think how strong you have become, it's wonderful. I know you work hard at it too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK I meant to say "You ROCK"!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!