Tuesday, October 14, 2014


I went to get the car washed and they talked me into getting it waxed too.  I think I was overdue too because that's only the second time I have had it done since Sarge died two and a half years ago and I think it should probably be done every six months or so with the salt air we have.  It doesn't sit in the sun but the salt gets on it every day.

I stopped and got my flu shot on the way to get my teeth cleaned yesterday.  And I got a huge hug from that cute dentist too.  That man can hug like nobody's business.  Seriously.  But we are just friends, hugging friends.

Less that two weeks until my cruise.  The ship is in drydock in Freeport and I emailed the Hotel Director, he said it's going well but challenging because no A/C in some parts while work is being done.  But it will be all newly done when I board it and honestly it looked really good before they redid it but I understand they do it on schedule.

Today I have Andre', then the pool, then poker so it's a three activity day for me.  Two is better but three is going to have to be what it is.

Last night I had a pleasant surprise.  I had a call from the darling wife of the (self appointed) mayor (of the pool) inviting me for dinner which was delicious.  Very delicious.  What a lovely thing that was.

And that, my dears, is all I have in my brain for today.  Have a wonderful Tuesday.  I will too, for sure!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I was headed to get my flu shot last week. It was on the list and then it didn't go according to the plan. I have an appointment this afternoon so I'll try to stop and get it on the way since I have to drive right past the pharmacy where I get it.

    On account of I'm not hugging friends with my dentist, who I will be seeing again soon.

    Have a fabulicious day, my friend! It will be raining buckets here pretty much all day, with a tornado warning thrown in for extra fun. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you getting one of the new balcony rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure keep busy and that's good.

    When you first mentions salt on your car I couldn't figure out why you'd have salt down there where you don't get ice or snow. The ocean! I learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really a special woman. You are invited to the mayor of the pool for dinners, You email with the Hotel Director of the ship, you are cruising again & again & again, your life is busy and you have a cute dentist that thinks highly of you. You are amazing Bee. I wish I could be like you but a man.Ha,ha,ha. Never stop my gorgeous friend. Keep it going & going & going. I'm tired just thinking about what you are doing in your life. I love you, Mary Lou also. She reminded me to say that. Have a wonderful day Bee. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to get my flu shot yesterday, but forgot. It is on today's list...if I don't put myself on autopilot again. Bugger. Enjoy your day.

    Big hugs from soggy nawth jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get my flu shot this week, thank you for the reminder! Enjoy your Tuesday, with all your activities. Hugs from me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got my flu shot in September sometime. Glad you got yours.

    That dentist is HOT I tell you. Hugs are great too. I love a good hug.

    Dinner out? That rocks.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwww busy but fabulous day.
    I will be out (only one store) with daughter to shop. Then lunch.
    If I can.... jump in the pool to workout.
    I can usually do only two things a day but I am trying.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I may have missed (having been away) your post about your teeth, are they finished now?

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!