Saturday, February 2, 2019


Well I have failed you, I have forgotten to take new photos to show you but I will, I promise. 

 I have had bursitis this week and it's been really painful but I am managing with Tylenol and Advil and heat and rest.  I have managed to do all I needed to do also but it's been really hard.  I think it is improving a bit.  I sure hope so.  I have had it before.

I'm still listening to David Sedaris on Audiobook  He has quite a sense of humor and it fits with  mine.  He has a bit of a bad mouth though but that doesn't bother me.

Tonight is bridge.  I won on Tuesday,  Hope I do again!

Have a great day my loves...

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bee,
    Sorry to hear about the bursitis but you are doing the right things to make better. Have really enjoyed your tour around your new home base. Have fun and continue in your winning ways.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry. You just get well. That's the important part.

    Your place looks awesome. I know you love it.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Bee!
    So sorry you haven't been feeling good and in pain. I will send prayers to take away your pain.
    Have a wonderful weekend! ☺💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to tell you your place is lovely and cozy.
    Good luck in your bridge game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, you got to bring your custom stuff with you! It looks fantastic. This old-age crap stinks; mine is knees. Glad to hear you are feeling better, and I have no doubt you are doing everything they tell you to. One of these days I'm coming down there to sit on that beautiful patio with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee I love your HAPPY colors in your rooms !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, poo, to Bur Sitis! Some cousin or kin to Bur Sitis has been following me around, too. I can't wait for winter to be over!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!