Sunday, December 30, 2018


So today I had lunch with old Chuckie Duck better known by me as the Duck.  We had barbecue and it was lovely!  

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we are having a dinner dance that is over at 9:00 and to me that is perfect.  It starts at 4:00 with a champagne reception and then a plated dinner followed by music and dancing for those that want to do so. (Not me).  Then on New Year's Day we have another plated dinner and then my group has bridge.  

My Tuesday bridge partner is a retired male OB/GYN doc and my Saturday partner is a retired female Psychologist.  I have both ends covered! Lol

Have a great day y'all.  I will too for sure...

7 comments:

  1. You have both ends covered. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    I'm glad you're busy the next couple of days.

    BBQ sounds mighty good. Okay, I'm hungry.

    Have a fabulous day, honey and a very happy New Year. Love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBQ sounds great !
    Love your New Year Eve dinner and dance plus New Year Day sounds so wonderful !
    Happy Happy New Year.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you just need to find a foot doctor and you'll be totally covered. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and have a wonderful evening, dear Bee!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The activities there sound cool! With potentially fascinating partners, to boot! But what happens if one of the partners has to cancel? Does it muck up everything for everyone else or are there fill-in players waiting to to called up?

    You are on a roll, Bee!

    Happy New Year, hon. I wish you health, happiness and love! xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bee,
    You are back in rare form! Love your blogging and sense of humor. Hope 2019 brings a load of health and happiness.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both ends. What about your dentist friend? See ya Bee.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!