Wednesday, December 26, 2018


Gosh what a horrible blogger I have been.  I started in 2006 and hardly ever missed a day and visited so many friends blogs.  No more,  I'm just not good at it any more.  I'm sorry but doubt I'll change.  When I think about all the wonderful people I have met both online and some in person as well it makes me so happy, they have enriched my life for sure.

So what is happening in my world these days?  Well I'm still in physical therapy and doing really good.  I don't know why I had so little of it the last time, perhaps I just had the wrong people.  This time I'm doing it here where I live in an outpatient location on the grounds.  It's new and very nice and the therapists are wonderful.  I'm walking both with a cane and sometimes without it and I'm doing strength training to build muscle again.  They have all the top of the line equipment and I am taking full advantage of it.

The year has brought many changes into my life and for the most part they are good changes.  I love where I live and the many new friends I have made here.  It's actually like living on a cruise ship without the ocean.  You dress for dinner at night and you have activities both day and night, as much or as little is you want.  I laugh loud and often and I just love life.

Thanks for visiting!


8 comments:

  1. Well, I for one just miss the heck out of your blogs. I see a lot of blogger buddies have stopped blogging--even I have a hard time. I think we get our information on Face Book now, but...Face Book can't hold a candle to the emotions we sometimes let out on our blogs--the "real" us.
    I was an every day poster and now I'm at twice a week and promised myself to keep it going. Sometimes it seems more of a chore, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing well. That's great news. I also know your blogging days are few and far between. That's all good. It's your life and you need to do what you want.

    I'm glad I'm one of the bloggers you've met in person. We even had a wonderful cruise together.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew. I check constantly and worry a bunch but have tried to convince myself you are busy and happy and recovering. Thank you so much Miss Bee for letting all your 'fans' know all is good. Happy, happy, happy New Year and all blessings for 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !
    Loved your blog today and happy to know you are busy and recovering. You will soon be in the pool again !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, I am one who enjoyed reading you because you posted every day. But I admit I'm happier you are doing wonderful and don't feel the need for it anymore. You look terrific, post life is terrific, and I'm happy for you. Nothing better than laughing every single day. Still hope to meet you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're doing well and loving life! I'm so very glad we met through blogging! I loved blogging so much at the beginning but after 10 years or so, all of a sudden I felt like I'd blogged as much as I wanted and then I was just done. To everything there is a season! My business is doing well and between that, my husband, my mother and the cats, plus the usual everyday cooking, cleaning and laundry, I'm always busy! These days I'm in bed between 6:15-6:30 and pooped! Not that I'm complaining by any means... I love my life.

    big hugs, Bee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too blogged daily, especially during the time my late mom was dying. It gave me comfort. Now I seem not to be able to do it anymore. I tried half heartedly when I was diagnosed with cancer but found that after surgery and recovery I didn’t have it in me. I wish you the best with your recovery. I’ve had both hips done and they were fairly easy. I’m now struggling to recover from knee replacement and it’s a way more difficult process. The best of luck and I do check in on you from time to time. I am happy that your life is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to hear from you again and thrilled you are doing so well. Wishing all the best this holiday.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!