Friday, June 8, 2018


It’s 3:30. The movers came a bit after 9:00. They are still packing/loading the truck. I am at the new place waiting as there was no longer anywhere to sit down so I’m sitting g in my car. They should be here soon. The apartment looks adorable. I’ll take photos when I’m unpacked. It’s less than 1,000 sq. Ft. But big enough. The bedroom will be challenging with my big bed so I may decide to get a smaller one in a little while. It would make it much nicer. I’m a happy gal!


9 comments:

  1. So exciting. I can't wait to see when you have it all arranged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it! Hope you don't have to wait much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in your new home, and seeing pics too. Best of everything to you!

    Mels

    ReplyDelete
  5. The site you posted on FB looks fabulous! I know you will adjust just fine. I can't wait to see you in the pool/at cards/at special dinners again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward Bee to see and hear about your wonderful new chapter in your life. May best to you.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting times, for sure! Blessings on your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Bee, I'm with you my friend. Congratulations and good luck.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you'll love your new digs. I'm sure Roche will too.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. I'll await the pictures. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!