Wednesday, May 30, 2018



Well I seem to have gotten my brains back and was able to get into my computer (with the help of a cute grandson and about 40 tries).  Roche' said he was proud of me anyway and we'll just go on from here pretending I'm smart.

Now this is an old photo because I still haven't remembered how to get the photos from my phone to the computer but I know I'll figure that out too once I'm not so tired from this signing in and all so stay tuned for that.  I want to take photos of the new place and show you.  It's smaller but I'm going to make it cute.  The half bath is really tiny so I have to figure out how to make that cute but I am determined.

But for now I hear that bed calling my name...

Bee

11 comments:

  1. Since my stroke, I can't remember things so if I need write every thing especially passwords. I hope that you can get everything back Bee. See ya my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is proceeding in a positive way. You will settle soon. I wish you easy transitions that lead to “routine” which is good for your soul. Accept my hug. I live in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Roche. I've missed him. He used to live at my house in California. I'm so glad he found his forever home with you.

    Have a fabulous honey, Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are doing just great !
    Nice to see Roche.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like things are progressing along in great form!!!
    Can't wait to see photos--you have such a knack for designing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes for you and your new adventure. Can’t wait to see your new home. You’ll have fun making it marvelous. Get some rest and you know we all out here are ready for the new ride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Roche', you are doing great. We'll look forward to pictures whenever those ducks line up. Rest in the meantime. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read through your back posts. Wishing you well in your new place. It sounds just right for you, and that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. will you have a "part twa" blog when you finish moving? we will so look forward to seeing your new digs and reading of your new adventures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moving day today! Good luck, dearest Bee! Hope that all goes smoothly!
    ((excited for you hugs))

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!