Thursday, February 1, 2018

What’s new?  A couple of things. Bad or good first?  Ok bad first, get it out of the way. I was playing maj yesterday and I fell. On my bad hip. Nothing is broken and no cuts but I’m sore as heck.  Now the good news - Saturday starts a new radio show!  Just one hour a week. Just Steve and me. 60’s and 70’s music, news, weather, chatting, comedy. Sounds like fun to me. When I find out how you can listen online I’ll let you know but if you are local it’s 101.1 FM 10-11:00 Saturday.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, the bad news was bad but the good news was Fabulous !
    I will try to listen out here in the desert !
    Feel better soon.

    cheers, parsnip and mandibles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better and better and enjoy that radio show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no on that fall. I hope you feel better soon. I hate being sore.

    Is this the same Steve? Different Steve. We want to know.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hug to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Falls are bad at our age! Glad you're up and about. And yay! about the new gig. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to hear you have to miss one because you're on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wait... you fell during mahjong? Were you playing on a life-sized board? Obviously, I must have NO idea what mahjong actually is if falling is possible.

    Srsly... So glad you didn't get hurt. And cut that out. And yay for the new radio show. Have fun!!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch, so glad nothing was broken. Yay about the radio show, though.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!