Tuesday, December 1, 2015



Well I'm not 70 (yet) but I think I'll take this advice. 

So how was the date?  It was nice. A quiet dinner and we talked about a lot of things, had two drinks, talked some more and he did kiss me. He has facial hair. I don't really enjoy being kissed by a hairy face but he was very sweet and I might see him again. Is he a prince? Not unless he shaves. But there is nothing wrong with a date where both people have a nice evening. 

So the sun is shining here and it is over 80 so I shall leave you now and head for the pool. Have a great day!

Bee

4 comments:

  1. I don't like hairy faces either. In fact they mostly annoy me. Glad you had a good time.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and my very best to the boys. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with having a nice evening.
    No matter if he is not "the" prince.
    Have fun at the pool.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first husband had a mustache almost always and a beard except when he was in the service. on account of he was lazy. Is lazy. Never cared for it.

    The hairy face or the lazy. :)

    So glad you had a nice time. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaand I'm back. Because I forgot to say that I love Helen Mirren... and this little piece of advice. srsly.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!