Monday, July 13, 2015



This is Gerald. He rooms with Ryan and took me to the fund raiser last night. It was very nice, lots of fun, and successful as there were lots of people attending. Ryan sang beautifully. 

My WCK is not coming today, too much work. He's going to try for Friday. I'll be at the pool today instead.  

My appointment with Dr. Pinsky went very well. My face and neck are right on schedule and I don't have to see him again for six months. 

Andre' beat me up pretty good and I have homework too. 

I'm not playing poker tonight. I just need a week away. There aren't any problems but rather I'm just a bit bored with it. 

Have a lovely Tuesday y'all and I shall too although I won't be Miss-Bee-Havin' after all. 

7 comments:

  1. Well, ding, dong and dangnabbit... I thought there would be some world class Miss-Bee-Havin' for you today. Ah, well... something to look forward to at least.

    I'm all packed and headed up to Taxachusetts for a lovely visit in just a bit. I can't wait... even though I have 2 flights to get there! ;)

    Have yourself a mighty fine day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you can't bee- havin until Friday. You must be like a volcano building up to erupt. Ha,ha,ha. You've been changing my friend and I'm so happy that you are happy. Yesterday was our 41 anniversary. I took her out to dinner and we are planning on going to Niagara Fall for a few days of rest & relaxation. I plan on miss be having myself. Ha,ha,ha.
    Have a beautiful Tuesday you gorgeous lady. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday will be here before you know it.

    I'm glad you had a great time out yesterday. That rocks.

    Enjoy your Tuesday at the pool and a break from poker too.

    Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, Glad it all went well yesterday. I know some times we need breaks form fun things even. Happy your dr. visit went well. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't bloghop much these days but when I do I love to catch up on all you've been doing and you sure are having a ball! The dingbat who says they're not going to read you blog anymore is well shut of, what a plonker! I love your hair Bee it looks in such good condition and I love the style. Keep enjoying yourself m'dear and never mind what anyone says to the contrary. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I know I should remember what WCK stands for.
    Brain Freeze !
    Take some time off and enjoy your day. Quiet is nice some time.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anticipation will be building for sure till Friday.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!