Thursday, October 2, 2014

Nassau morning





I was up very early to see the glorious sunrise from the balcony and watch the amazing Captain Barrile parallel park a cruise ship.




Then I came inside to call room service to order my bagel and coffee and they answered like this... "Good morning Bee, your breakfast is ready". Within a half a minute this was delivered.

I'm sorry but I am never getting off this ship, I am just going to live here forever.

I had more than my hour in that lovely pool alone next while I watched the crew do the lifeboat drill, lowering them to practice. It made the time go by so fast!

The end.

Bee

Posted using BlogPress with the help of Honey...

6 comments:

  1. I remember watching the Glory come into Nassau from our balcony way back when. The captain did a fine job putting that huge ship on that dock. All those thrusters helped.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be your roommate if you decide to stay forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Please...What a wonderful looking breakfast.
    If I ever get a chance to take a cruse with you... I will start every sentence with.
    " as Bee's close and personal friend I would like..."
    hahahahahahahaha

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely morning! I don't blame you for not wanting to leave that ship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep telling you, it is possible to lease a suite on a cruise ship and live on it. Check it out--just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomeness all over the Caribbean! I would not want to get off either! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!