Sunday, September 21, 2014


My dear friend's dock is going in finally after much ado and it's a wonderful thing.  I can't wait until it's finished and I get to walk out on it over the Intracoastal Waterway.  It is going to be amazing.

So D#1 is still here and will be for yet another few days.  She is having oral surgery Monday and that handsome dentist of mine that I call Dr. Joe because that's his name wants her to stay a few days longer so she shall.  I am happy to have her but I know it is putting a damper on her life and work right now but we shall get through this.  He wants to see her back on Wednesday.

This week are some Jewish holidays and lots of my friends are going out of town of having company so once again, no games.  No problem.  I'll be at the pool instead.  You know I love that pool plus Andre' is around so he'll beat me up and I'll have a good week for sure.  

And today is the duck for lunch and shopping at Publix.  That's always a treat.  That guy works so hard I love to get him out for a bit to relax.  They are gearing up for graduation next Saturday.  It's a very big deal there and I usually go to it.

Have a wonderful Sunday y'all.  Me too.  You know I will!

10 comments:

  1. I think a few day off from your games and filling it in with pool time sounds great to me.
    Enjoying time with your family is just wonderful.

    wurff from The Square Ones...
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such an attentive son, to see you every Sunday. That's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole dock?! Gosh, I thought I was really doing something by getting my new mailbox in. I'd better up my game, huh?

    Have a lovely day with the duck and D#1. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bee. I'm not very happy this morning. I'm still gaining weight again and I"m very upset with myself. I'm going to have get more self discipline to get this going again. Have a great day and say hi to Cat and the Duck. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want to see the docks when they are done okay? Okay.

    I'm glad your daughter is staying a bit longer. I'm sure all three of you are going to be together today? I hope so.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and Cat and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait to see the finished dock! Enjoy these days with your daughter. These times are few and far between when our kids get older and have their own families.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee, Hoping every thing goes well for your daughter. I know you love you lunch with Duck.So good that you have that fun thing to do on Sundays. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say ahhh, Cat. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope today went well with Dr. Joe and that you and D#1 have huge smiles. :-)

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!