Thursday, September 4, 2014


Happy Thursday y'all.  Today I shall be in the card room for the third time this week playing canasta and lunch first.  The games have been good this week, I have enjoyed them.  Yesterday I broke about even at maj, it was a great afternoon, I just love those gals.  In fact I just love my life.  I know I do get lonely sometimes at night but that passes and I am learning how to deal with it.

When Sarge first died I turned to the television at night.  It kept me occupied and I had lots of shows that I liked at the time.  It's funny how the brain works, I shut out lots of the pain of losing him by doing that.  Now the opposite is true, I don't want to watch it.  I want to do something.

I will never get over the loss of him but time does heal and the pain fades and I find myself now ready to find some other things to do in the evenings.  My days, as you know, are crammed full of fun and games.  Are you reading between the lines here?  Yes, I think you are.  Wish me luck...  

12 comments:

  1. I wish you all good things and lots of luck!!

    So, you won, then you lost and then you broke even. So in Bee math that's a win, right?

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Bee, sending luck and love and hopes for dreams coming true. You deserve only happiness and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read between the lines and now I'm blushing...... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read between the lines and I know what you what. More cruises, right? Ha,ha,ha. Know what it is for real. I'm here for you anytime. Friends forever or as long as I'm able to get up in the morning. Then we will be friends in the evening. LOL
    Have a wonderful day my wonderful, gorgeous and very intelligent friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, girl. You deserve happiness and all good things.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl indeed. Nothing wrong with a little light housekeeping as one of my friends refers to seeing someone of the opposite sex. You go girl.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Sandy said! (Sandy of Traveling Bells)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck, my friend...with great pleausure I read rhe progress of your becoming a happy single one, you can deal your life with intelligence!
    The present and the future are offering new possibilities, you can choose the best ones for yourself!

    I'm very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make your own luck and you are doing a great job of that, so I will wish you happiness on your next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs. Keep trying things to do at night and you'll find out what is good and right for you. I need to start packing. We leave on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bee,

    I think you make very smart choices and I trust you will continue to do what is best for Bee. Best of luck and hugs on your adventure. I too am having to make adjustments, not easy at all, but I have faith.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read those lines loud and clear and I say go for it! Sarge only ever wanted you to be happy.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!