Wednesday, September 3, 2014


Another of my favorite Carnival drinks.  Cranberry juice and diet sprite with a twist.  No one can tell you aren't drinking and you can have just as much fun and feel good the next morning.  Oh, and delicious too.  With diet sprite it's not many calories either.  Win/win.  I call it a fruit-tini.  

Boy howdy did Andre' ever beat me up yesterday.  He did legs almost exclusively with just core at the end (50 leg raises and 50 sit ups).  I am sore!  I did it all though and it was almost an hour.  Then I tried to go the pool but it was closed.  A raccoon got in there and, um, went to the bathroom in the pool.  I don't know when it will reopen.

Today I have lunch with my gal pals and mahjong afterward.  Let's recap the week so far.  Two days ago I won fifty cents at canasta, last night I lost $160.00 at poker so I am even for the week and today will determine if I am a winner or loser this week.  One win, one loss, that's how I do the math.

Today is Wednesday so that means it's Prince Spaghetti Day.  I rarely have it any more but truly love the stuff.  Maybe one day soon I'll have some.  

And that, my friends, is all I have in my brain today.  I hope you have an amazing day and I do too...

15 comments:

  1. I made baked regatoni last night. Leftovers tonight and I've already frozen the rest for another time. I'll be outside sweating it off while painting some more on the outside of the house. At least, that's the plan, Stan.

    Pretty fruit-tini, Miss BeeHavin'!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your drink idea. I don't like to drink much either when I go out. Too hard the next day.

    I'm impressed with your exercise program! Wow, 50 situps and 50 leg lifts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame om that raccoon! Hope they get the pool cleaned and reopened soon. Enjoy your Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, but we don't even put out our flag on Labor Day...
    We watched a couple of The Outlander tapes - it's on Starz - highly recommend.
    Have a blessed Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuuhhhhhhh. I *SO* want to watch that show. Debating on hooking my cable back up and spending a kabillion on tee vee.

      Delete
  5. Wha happened? You lost $160 bucks. You the Empress. WOW! Oh well a penny here a penny there.
    A raccoon ah. We had 4 of them on our deck the other day and they poo pooed al over one of our bushes. YUK!
    Lunch with the Girls sounds great to me. Have a drink or two for me, a non alcoholic one for me though.Have a beautiful day for a beautiful girl like you my gorgeous friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Bee I know you mentioned you don't do Spaghetti much anymore but a good way to still enjoy it is instead of using pasta, bake a spaghetti squash. Honestly that comes so close to the real pasta it's unreal, and good! Only thing I suggest if you do buy a spaghetti squash at say Publix ask them to cut it in half for you, it's hard to cut! Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A racoon? I'll bet that wasn't a pretty sight. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Those little buggers.

    You do the math like I do the math. Love it and it's spot on.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coon poo-poo in the pool? I thought you lived in a civilized area--not the wilds! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beetini... sounds like a winner! Looks like a cosmo without the punch. I'd add a dash of rose's lime to that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bee, I just got my computer back. Yuck it's still a big old mess. I would love a real martini right now. I am stressed from the carrier company and the computer repairs. Now i must catch up with all my pals. I sure have missed all of you. Racoon poop...ewweee. Glad you got a good workout . That Andre' is something. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad that the raccoon did not poop in the pool while you were swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way you do math...and drinks. Way cool!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness I missed so many of your posts. I just finished reading them.
    I don't know where my head has been but between Japanese family visiting for a month and me getting sick I just lost track of time.
    Happy to know everything is still pretty good over at your place. I just love your home... Beautiful, happy and so cheerful !
    You go girlfriend !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!