Wednesday, July 9, 2014


First I have to tell you something funny that happened yesterday.  I was in the gym and Andre' was killing working me.  It's cool in there but not cold and when I work that hard I get so hot.  There is a fan in the corner that I call my "boyfriend" because it feels so good.  So anyway, not thinking about what I was saying or who was around because I had sweat in my eyes and running down my, well, my everything, I said "Andre' I need my boyfriend on me."  Now as if this isn't bad enough I hear from the corner this old geezer say "Hey, watch it, he's a married man now."  He thought I was talking about Andre'.  Yikes!  I guess that's where rumors get started and I'd better shut my yap! Ha ha...  

So poker last night.  Next subject.  But I did manage to have a good time.  It just wasn't my night to get cards.

Today I am doing several things but to include a swim if it is not raining.  We had some huge thunder storms last night.  We could hear them in the poker room but I haven't seen outside yet.  Lots of thunder and lightening and rain.

Guess that's all I know, I am really dumb today!  Have a great Wednesday y'all.  I know I will too.  For sure.

10 comments:

  1. Bee, you are too funny !
    You better watch it with all the rumors !
    wahahahahahahahaha, you will be the talk of the game room !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sky! Hope you're able to swim. And I hope I am not able to swim because I'm busy taking lots of lovely orders.

    And my boyfriend will be working over me, too. bahahahahaha!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Fans are indeed our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your subconscious is telling you something Bee. Hubba, hubba. Ha,ha,ha. Those thunderstorms must be all the way from Florida to Ontario because we've had many storms lately. Oh well, the lawns and flowers are having fun. Have a wonderful day my gorgeous friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, That is so funny. Glad you get to swim today. Sure wish I could. Blessings for a fun day, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you said anything bad at all. Bwahahahahahahaha. You asked for what you needed. Love it.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to the miffed Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buongiorno!!

    Have another good day...without gossip!!!

    Big hugs, honey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Yep. That's how rumors get started. I say let them talk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lie naked under my boyfriend when it's really hot. (My ceiling fan...... *wink*

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!