Tuesday, February 18, 2014


Oops I published early by mistake again...

Andre' worked me hard yesterday and I went to the pool afterward but I didn't get in it and I came back upstairs.  There is a child in there every day now that plays and sings and is very well behaved but my nerves were bad for some reason and I couldn't be around it.  I have no idea why but I came back upstairs and got a hot bath instead.  I know I did have enough exercise though so it's all good.  I think she is a visitor and won't be here too long.

Today I have a luncheon with some gals and maybe, just maybe, I'll head over to that new outlet mall.  We'll see.

Oh, and poker sucked and that's all I am going to say about that.

Have a wonderful Prince Spaghetti day y'all.  I will too.  But I won't be having any Prince Spaghetti, sadly.

8 comments:

  1. My house is next to the community pool. I can't really see it but I can hear it. Kids are just extra loud in pools. The sound carries. Parents never tell them to be quieter because it is outside and a safety thing. Hope she goes back up north sooN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may make some pasta.., but the sensible yummy one I like.. tomato basil. in one pot. win/win. Sorry about poker and the lack of pool. But today is another day full of opportunity!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Wednesday, even without spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sugar, nothing ever goes well when you want it to be. Sorry about the pool & poker. Hey Bee, here's an idea. Why don't you come over here and jump into the high snow in my yard. Ha,ha,ha. I'll be sending you a surprise my wonderful friend. It may take some time getting everything arranged but you're going to get it soon then we are all going to get a good laugh I hope.We have to see the lawyer tomorrow about my mother's estate & eventual we have to also see our financial advisor. Things are final coming to an end with my mother's estate material. Thank God. See ya my very hot friend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, kids can make you crazy. Some are little darlings and some aren't. We had a family behind us that had a daughter that was a screecher. Awful and they had a trampoline. When they weren't in school they had kids everywhere screeching. Need I say more. The parents were clods. I was so happy when they moved.

    I'm sorry about poker night. Some are great and some not so much.

    Please let Roche know that's he's featured on my next Awww Mondays post. I'm sure that will make him happy. If you can make a rock happy that is.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your day turned out well Bee. Let's us all know if you went to the mall. Take care, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking Thursday is my day for the outlet mall. We shall see. Too bad about poker.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shame you didn't get in the pool but a nice hot bath sounds good. x

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!