Tuesday, December 3, 2013


Well the dental appointment went well, the stitches are out and I am not in any pain at all.  In fact I don't even know anything is there.  Now.  I go back in two weeks for the final release to my dentist and then we wait for the bone to grow around the implants.

My Christmas shopping is done.  In other words, the checks are in the cards ready to mail.  I send them a bit early so they have time to buy something for Christmas for themselves.  Win/win.  It is a bit cold but it's not meant that way and they don't really mind.  

Roche' still doesn't know about Santa or presents.  Every day is a holiday for him.  He is still loving his pink tree.  He is sleeping under it now so I have my bed to myself again.  For now.  Until he decides he wants to move again.

Today I shall be back in the capable hands of Andre'.  In other words I'll be tortured exercised and sore but I really like it.  The temperature has not been warm enough to swim but I am hopeful it will be later today.  I like to swim after the exercise, it feels so good in the warm water.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.  I will too.  I have poker tonight!

8 comments:

  1. oh! I'm so glad to hear your experience is so positive. Once again, you are inspiring me! I've been thinking about this for 10 years but as I told yyou, I have a friend who did this about 10 years ago and his experience was not-so-wonderful in the beginning. He was thrilled after he'd done it though. This morning I have my first dental appointment to start the process... To see if I'm a good candidate, etc. Wish me luck.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buongiorno!
    Very glad the dental implant is so positive...that your (torture) exercice goes on with satisfaction...I also wish you a warm temp to swim, and that Roché enjos his pink tree!!!

    have fun today!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooooood morning Bee. I've been getting up early now since my meds are back to normal. I'm feeling great except I gained some weight during the time my mother passed away. Now I finding it a little tough ( slowly ) losing it now but I'm not going to give up until I win.
    Your mouth is OK, I mean your teeth. Your mouth is always OK.MaryLou went out and bought her Christmas gift from me. That was simple but I'm still going to get her something else just from me. Well it's time to go. We have to see my mother's lawyer today. Good luck playing poker tonight. Make a bundle my wonderful friend. See you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the stitches are out and there isn't any pain. Good for you.

    Roche cracks me up. He's a pistol indeed.

    Have a fabulous day working out. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, Practice your high kicks while exercising ...so you can kick butt at poker. Bee, I think of you and I see the change ...You are awesome. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that everything went well at the Dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stitches out are a good thing. Grow, baby, grow!

    Bg hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear your dental appointment went well. x

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!