Sunday, December 1, 2013


The news here has been talking nonstop for days about how cold it was going to be, this is the thermometer on my terrace.  This is the lowest reading I saw.  I think there must not have been much other news.

So it's December.  Holiday season in full swing.  I have to go the the WalMart today for some things. At least I didn't have to go on Friday when ALL the nutjobs were out.  But I am going with the duck and we shall make it fun.  He does things like Sarge used to do that make me laugh.  Like when someone has brats squealing in their cart he'll add condoms to their cart when they're not looking.  Just a subtle hint.

One time I was in Publix with Sarge and I was looking at toothpaste and just as this woman comes by he says Hey honey, here's that cream you need for when you get that fungus on your butt.  Stuff like that.  All the time.

So that'll be my day, hope yours is as much fun as I have!

13 comments:

  1. My mom and dad did things like that! Made life so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness I will remember the dropping the condoms into the cart !
    Perfect !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. butt fungus humor! OMG. Can one ever really get too much of that? bahahahahahaha!

    Last night was a hoot and a half. You would've loved it. There wasn't a piano, but we could let you dance on the coffee table if you want. :)

    Have a fabulous day with the duck! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have to go to WalMart, you may as well make it fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that OCD is his daddy's boy! Laughing will keep you young. Go for it.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, That's a cute "butt" funny story about Sarge. I am glad you are going with duck today. He is good for you, cause keeps you laughing. I hope you have a sweater for those colder temps. We have had some pretty days, so cold though. This coming week ...heck we could get up to 50 something. Hotdog !! xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee, the story about Sarge and what the Duck did , I couldn't stop laughing. The next time I go to WalMart, I think I'll do something like that and if someone asks me why, I'll say my friend Sarge did it. Ha,ha,ha. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, oh my goodness, 60 is warm to me LOL. Have a great day my loveable friend,

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could see Sarge doing that. He had a fabulous sense of humor indeed.

    You are a bit on the chilly side indeed. It's time to warm things up so you can get back in your pool.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. A man who can make you laugh is awesome. That made me miss Sarge.
    Glad The Duck is keeping up with the snark tradition!
    Hugs to you and Roche:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great that The Duck makes you laugh like Sarge used to. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you still have those great memories and get to make some more with OCD. Life should be fun...
    It's a TV marathon (Land girls on Netflix) while I cook Thanksgiving dinner for hubby and I.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciaooo!!
    So fun what Sarge did...and his son is doing so funny too! Your Sunday sure is amazing.
    Have a great new month!

    Big hugs honey...and stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BJ's was bad enough on Saturday. Going to try to avoid going shopping until after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!