Monday, September 2, 2013


Well it's Labor Day.  I never know whether to say Happy Labor Day or not.  Here I am doing my "job".  Somebody has to do it, I know, I know...

I live literally next door to the club but to get there this evening I will be driving about 20 miles.  Yes, you read that right.  My friend that had the open heart surgery is going and I shall pick her up and take her home afterward and while I'm out and about I'll pick up another gal too, the one that lost her husband a few weeks ago.  I am so glad we will all be out together again.

I'd better exercise a lot in the pool this afternoon to allow for the barbecue too.  I plan on eating the exercise calories today, probably all of them! Ha.  Anyway it will be fun and the food is always really good.  

I don't know how much longer it will be open, it will be torn down one day and a new one built.  Seems like such a waste but that's their plan and they're sticking to it.

Have a lovely holiday y'all.  I will too...

6 comments:

  1. You're a good friend Bee. Enjoy the BBQ. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds like such a lovely girl's night out! Wonderful! Food, friends, fun! Fabulous!

    I ate all my exercise calories yesteries. Except I didn't actually exercise. bugger.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what friends are for, y'all! Taxi service.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a really good friend, but all of us that know you knew that long ago.

    Have a fabulous day honey and enjoy the BBQ. Big hugs from the island. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Labor Day, the students go to school tomorrow. Not me. Ha,ha,ha. Have a great time in the pool my wonderful friend. See you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!