Monday, June 10, 2013

Roche' gets his way!


And oh you knew he would didn't you?  The people at the WalMart were very nice and gave me all the stuff I didn't get.  They just told me to go get it and bring it to the front and they put it in a bag for me.  Very nice.

Then I came home and we got to work.  First he said he wanted eyes so he could see how good he looked, then he wanted rhinestones which I gave in and glued them to him and finally he wanted a sparkly thong for the pool.  He got it all.  He's a very happy boy.  He said to tell you he's hawt!  I burned my finger but he said it didn't hurt him at all.

Today I go to the (girl) doctor.  Yech.  But it needs done and so it shall be.  Then I'll be at the pool.  Hope your Monday is grand...

10 comments:

  1. Bee, It's 2 AM and I am up, because our weather radio woke me. Flash flood warnings.Now I am wide awake. I have a dentist appointmet in a few hours. hoping to sleep again before then.
    Your Roche looks like a glam-star.Those eyes:):) You are having too much fun girl. But don't stop. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes... and a thong! I knew if anyone could pull it off, Roche' could. bahahahaha!

    Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Barb said. I knew Roche could pull this off too. Well with your help that is. Too hawt.

    Glad Walmart played nice.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny California. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be loose my nutty friend. Ha,ha,ha. I'm sitting here having breakfast and can't stop laughing. That's why I love you Bee. You just enjoy life to the fullest. It's you that make my day happy. Thank you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wen you're hawt, you're hawt! Roche is. Hahahaha

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roche just is the sparkliest cutest lovey-boy companion! Glad he's got his duds all on, thong included for summer wear:)

    Good also that Walmart gave you the stuff they forgot to put in!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Roche stayed at home while you went to the doc. Or was he a gentleman and closed his eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roche' looks truly marvelous. And the best part -- no litter box! no leash and baggies! (There are certain neighborhoods in Chicago where it is truly dangerous to be a pickpocket....)

    Oh... wait... I just thought of something.... You're not finding any unexplained gravel anywhere in the apartment... are you?

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!