Tuesday, June 11, 2013


Here's the duck for your viewing enjoyment.  That is a genuine smile and it does my heart so good to see it.  And that pretty pink shirt was one of Sarge's.  He loved pink shirts, always did.  The duck is a chip off the old block and there is no doubting it.

There is no canasta game today as several gals are out.  That means poker only today. Oh and of course the pool.  It is warm and clean and lovely, my favorite part of the day.

I'm going to make fish tacos tonight if my avocado is ripe enough, if not, I'll just steam the fish in the oven with lemon slices and make a salad.  I have tilapia, cod, and salmon, now it's time to decide which one.  I love them in the freezer in those individual packs, so easy and delicious.

So that's it for my world today.  Hope your day is totally tits, mine will be!

9 comments:

  1. I could give up meat (and just about have) but I could never give up fish. Just love it.
    Steamed, broiled, baked or sushi the best way to eat fish for me !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely price enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my blog: home cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I buy my fish now, individually frozen. So quick and easy and always fresh and handy. And delicious! In fact, I'm having salmon tonight!

    Chuck looks so happy!

    Enjoy your day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Chuck!

    Not sure what dinner will be tonight. I don't like thinking about it at breakfast, but thinking needs to produce some results. Blah! Any time I ask Dick what he wants, his stock answer is beef stroganoff!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing Bee that I always tell you about the many things that Charlie and I have the same. I have many pink shirts in my closet and I even wear one out golfing.
    The Duck looks great. He seems relaxed with that smile. Tonight my lovely friend win a lot of money. See you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great smile! I love fish, I've never had tilapia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hubby has pink shirts too. They are cool and I remember Sarge loving pink shirts. That's way cool.

    Now I'm hungry for tacos, but I think I'll have chicken. I love fish, but when it comes to a taco give me chicken.

    Have a terrific day honey. Hello to Roche. Big hugs from cool, but sunny California. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fish tacos - that sounds good for dinner - what time? sandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it was an awesome day with a heaping helping of fun tomorrow. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!