Saturday, March 2, 2013


I saw this a/c truck outside Thursday and thought the name was cute.  I know nothing about the company though.

Yesterday I was a total slug.  Well I did do laundry and bake muffins and did some crafting but not much else.  It was cool and dreary and I never left the apartment, I didn't even go downstairs to get the mail!  Today is a much different story though.  I am subbing in the Saturday game and having lunch with them first.  

I forgot to post this last night, sorry.  I told you I was a slug! lol

5 comments:

  1. Cool Bee with the name. See you my lovely friend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It is perfectly fine to be a total slug once in a while. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's a rule somewhere.

    re: sodium, yes... I'm drinking plenty of water!

    Have a lovely game and lunch!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao!!!

    It sounds perfect...My Saturday is very busy for the family reunion of tomorrow...I'm baking, but at eight we go to the theatre, not
    here in my town, a bus takes us to another town!!!

    Enjoy your game and lunch!!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime you need to just be a slug. Not do anything you don't want to do. I like it.

    Love the name of the heating and air conditioning business. Make me smile.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from warm and sunny California. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya. Some days are just made for slugs. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!