Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday and normal stuff...


There is no MahJong today but life will still be getting back to normal around here.  It's time for the world to go on a diet now but I'll just keep doing what I have been doing.

Yesterday I had every intention of swimming but it just didn't get as warm as they said it would and I didn't.  But I did walk and I didn't eat bad, we had a nice turkey dinner at the Fern House.  I am so lucky to be invited there for holidays, everyone is so nice to me.  I enjoy them all.  Well most of them anyway, ha!

I have to get around to my bloggie friends today, I didn't visit much yesterday.  I hope everyone had a nice day and not too much stress.  

I've been asked to review the Apple TV and I will, once I figure out what it does beside movies and TV.  I haven't had time to play around with it yet.  Stay tuned.

Oh, and have a wonderful day.  I will too!

9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed your turkey dinner yesterday Bee. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had ravioli yesterday. Yum. I don't have a scale here so I'm kinda glad not to see what pasta and cheese and meatballs did... hopefully not much and I'll be eating a lot more sensibly the rest of vacation and won;t be too big a number on my scale by the time I get back home next week!

    Have a lovely day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buongiorno!!!
    Have a serene Wednesday!
    Here wehave holiday, we are alone, I can rest!!!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another hurdle jumped. Good for you. Hope it warms up. Gray here and lots of it. Wet later, but no snow down here.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Christmas year done. Dinner was good. Of course I cooked it. Mom enjoyed it but went home early so that she could go to sleep. She does that a great deal lately. Nicole and her family came to see us and we gave the gifts to the grandchildren. Michael didn't come nor call at all. It was nice talking to you yesterday. Three weeks to go my wonderful friend and we'll talk to each other on the Breeze. See you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had a great day yesterday. We had a great day here. All the family (not my brother of course) and a very fine meal. I didn't do too bad either. Back to normal today. It's all good.

    You have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs from cold, but sunny California. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a good day yesterday. it was quiet here. Thankfully. this afternoon I'll be taking down my few decorations and life will come back to relative normal... Ha ha. For us, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Bee, and a blessed and peaceful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can netflix on apple tv too. Not a fan of hulu plus myself but you can get a free week if you sign up. Just make sure to cancel.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!