Wednesday, September 4, 2019

All clear here, everything put back where it belongs and life goes on.  Except for the Bahamas.  It will never be the same there.  I feel so bad for them.  The videos are heartbreaking.  I will admit it wasn't my favorite place to visit but I sure feel bad for them.

I hope all of you fared as well as I did, I am sure in a good place if there is any kind of emergency.  They kept us comfortable, fed, secure, and entertained.  80 of the staff stayed the entire time, sleeping where they could, some on the floor.  They were amazing and I love them all.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update and I'm glad all went well for you. The Bahamas really got hit terrible. Wasn't my favorite place to visit either, but it's a shame.

    Have a fabulous day, honey and bravo for all the staff that stayed. Love you. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are relieved not to be in a high rise anymore when these storms hit. So glad you were all so well taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you. May the storm vere off and leave the coast alone.
    parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the videos are heart-wrenching. Just horrific. We have an RCC cruise booked for May (for friend's wedding cruise) and Nassau happens to be in the itinerary. I doubt it will be ready for cruises by then but I guess we shall see.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God you were spared. The Bahamas were destroyed. A young girl who lives just down the road ( LaSalle, Ontario ) from Amherstburg ( my town )died while in the Bahamas. Keep happy Bee, my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!