Wednesday, August 28, 2019



Well my committee stuff is getting me some phone calls and conversations about things they want changed of complaints.  Nothing bad, just normal stuff but it's going to take more time than I want to give I'm afraid.  We'll see.
Monday there is a bar-b-que for Labor Day, the food is really good.
I had my annual physical this week and it's all good except to lose weight.  Buggers.  I know, I was THERE and gained so much back when I was on steroids for a year and now to get it off again is so hard.  I need to though.  
There is a storm out there now, I don't think we'll get it or if we do I don't think it will be major but it is good to know I'll be taken care of if needed.  Fed too.  We are having a meeting tomorrow morning about it and they'll tell us what to do.  The glass in my apartment is rated to 110 MPH and I'm not afraid here at all.
And that, my friends, is all I know!  Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. I hope this committee doesn't drive you nutz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're on another committee, but you're good at this sort of thing. I hope it's not too much either.

    You're in my thoughts and prayers all the time, but more so with this storm heading your way.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Love you bunches. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the latest update on the hurricane. Bugger. We're topping off the gas tanks in both vehicles today; other than that, we're pretty much always ready. So here we go again. We should be fine and hope you will be, too.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Committees are time suckers, that's for sur!

    Enjoy the bar-b-que. I love baby back ribs. yummm.

    So glad you will be safe if the storm hits. That is very reassuring.

    Hugs to you, dear Bee.,


    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice feeling to be safe and sound. I'm so happy for you, Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was worried about you Bee dealing about this hurricane but it sounds that you'll br taken care of.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!