Sunday, February 4, 2018




The radio show went ok Saturday. A few technical errors. For one I couldn’t play any music because my new iPhone 8 didn’t have a place to plug the phone into the studio board. It seems you need an adapter. After the show I went to Bestbuy to get one. They asked me if I lost mine. I told them I never had one. They told me it is in the box the phone came in. I went home and looked, yep. There it was. I never noticed it. So next Saturday we have music. I had fun with the banter back and forth with Steve. He plays the dumb guy. It’s not really much of a stretch. Lol

It’s not quite warm enough for the pool and I really miss it. 

That’s all from me. What’s up in your world?


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you worked out the music issue. I'm also glad you didn't have to buy another adapter.

    We are home this weekend, but are getting ready to go on a cruise next weekend. The weather is in the low 70s and I'm happy about that.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it went relatively well, next week will be even better. And I hope you can get in that lovely pool soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had some fun!

    Not really warm enought for anything here right now. Just sayin'.

    Carry on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bee, Hope you are doing well. How very kind of the clerk to tell you about the adapter. :) Blessings, take care, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, well, well. My radio friend is back. All right, all right, all right. How can I get to hear you on the radio?

    Mary Lou & I arrived home last night into a snowstorm, 10 inches of the stupid stuff. They had us circling and circling the airport until they cleaned the runways. Finally we got down safely. The cruise was fantastic. Bee, you would love this ship. I even was able to get it into the Solarium pool 3 times. It was great. The people were great, the food was great and every time you entered the eating place they had a person putting stuff on your hands. A very clean ship. We going back next year January 18th, 2019. I can't wait. See ya my beautiful friend.

    Cruisin aul

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!