Friday, October 6, 2017




Roche’ said he’s been left out long enough and wants to come back and see y’all. He’s been a “pretty” good boy. Usually. He tries not to get in trouble but it’s hard sometimes.

Anyway I’ve been in a kind of funk this week and not been very sociable. It happens sometimes I know but I never even left the apartment for days. Just showered and got in clean pj’s and that’s about it. Today I went to Publix finally. I’ve been eating out of the pantry and it was getting hard to do!

Hope y’all are doing good. I am too. Now.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to read you have been in a funk all week, it happens.
    Hope your weekend is better.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about Roche. You know he's pretty special to me.

    Sorry you were in a funk, but I'm guessing you'll be planning some missbeehaving soon. I'm hoping so at any rate.

    Have a fabulous day, honey. Big hug to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are back to your perky self real soon! Miss you and love ya bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Showered and back into clean relaxing clothes sounds like a slice of Heaven to me. Glad you're feeling more like yourself. I'm going to have to get to the store today myself. Dang it.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE have to get back together discussing about our cruises. In the past we were always happy so lets get it moving my beautiful lady. Cruisin, cruisin, cruisin. Smile Bee, I'm smiling at you right now. See ya my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been in the same mood as yours for a few weeks. I think the society we now live in, is making us depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so hard to pull yourself up and out. I have some health issues that easily move to emotional ones. It seems even a shower is too hard, too much. I am a virtual hermit now....at least you showered! It's a step!!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!